While writing the book was largely an individual effort, I now have to turn my work over to you. I can’t cross the finish line alone. I need your help to launch Life After Art! I wrote this book for everyone to read, creative or “uncreative,” young or old, men and women.
So, do you want to be on my launch team?
What’s In It For You?
If you partner with me to launch Life After Art, you’re going to get a lot in return:
A copy of the book for free, a deluxe version of the ebook with extra content and the Life After Art Field Guide.
Other free goodies from Moody Publishers.
Access to me by phone or skype for any assistance you need and linkups from me to everything you write about the book.
Access to the Life After Art Facebook community and lots of cool people with special advanced previews of the book.
An IOU from me, assuring you that I will return your generosity if and when possible.
What Do You Have to Do?
I’m asking for a few commitments from people who want to be on the launch team:
1) Write an honest review on Amazon, BN.com, or your favorite book retailer by April 1.
2) Spread the word via social media.
3) Use your blog platform to host any of the following during the launch window: a review of the book, giveaway, Q and A with me, guest post from me, synchro-blog on faith and creativity, or other creative means of sharing the book.
Join My Team Today!
I’m so thankful that all of you read this blog, and I hope you will consider partnering with me on this. Resources for the launch team is limited, but I will try to accommodate everyone who wants to take part.
If you want to join with me, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the following:
1) Your mailing address
2) Your blog’s address, twitter handle, or whatever you plan to use to promote the book.
3) How you plan to participate – blog review, giveaway, Q and A, etc.
I’ll get back to you within a few days to let you know how we can accommodate and assist you.
This book has been a labor of love for me, and I can’t wait to share it with you. What do you say?